Friday 24 October 2014

Tirisula Yoga

A little background story about myself:
I used to be flexible as I had been a Chinese dancer for 4 years during primary school. I could even do full split, backbend, etc etc. However, after graduating, I stopped dance and became more and more lazy to exercise which results to my current stiffness. T_T

Thus, I felt really elated and honored when I was invited to an 2-Day Yoga Course by Tirisula Yoga! 
Been wanting to try out Yoga since forever because it is known to have lots of health benefits such as boost immunity and improve sleep quality- definitely a healthier way for those with sleeping disorder!


 What does Tirisula means? Tirisula means Trident in Sanskrit. Tirisula Yoga is the longest, most consistent and reliable Yoga centre in Singapore!! They provide well-rounded education for aspiring teachers, self-practitioners and the public about the many benefits of yoga, including treatments for diseases.


Tirisula Yoga is located at 62A Arab Street, Singapore 199759

goodies :p

HELLO EVERYBODEEEEEEE!! :>


Master Wei Ling!


LET'S GET FLEXIBLE!!!
Here's what we did for Day 1:

● Warm-up
● Core strengthening
● Techniques for flexibility
● Flexibility challenge (#tiribendit)


Partnered with Tongxin <3!




Master Paalu!






What's inside the goodie bag!


Shout out to the sponsors: Rachel K Cosmetics, Infuusa, Belif, The Fitness Grocer and Provenance Distributions

The only group photo I get to take with everyone as I couldn't make it for the second day! :') 
Overall, it was an exhausting yet fun experience! 




YAY! Tirisula Yoga will be having a 50-Hour Yoga Transformation Training from 19-30 January 2015, 2PM-7PM!! ALSO, MY READERS WILL RECEIVE A 50% OFF DISCOUNT FOR ALL JAN-INTAKE HEH! (U.P $1800) Visit http://tirisulayoga.com/50hr-transformation-yoga-training/ for more details!!!


Thank you for reading xx



Shop: Tirisula.com

No comments:

Post a Comment